Adelaide Cash Management Account
The Adelaide Cash Management Account may suit investors who
*Up to $1 million in total on deposit with Adelaide Bank Limited and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited.
Who can use
• Self managed super funds
Fees and charges
Key transaction fees are summarised here.
Free transactions include:
• Cash deposits (including Bank@Post Agency Banking)
• Auto deductions
• Auto payment plan
• BPAY to Adelaide Bank accounts
• Direct credits
• Express Line balance enquiries
• Online banking balance enquiries
• Bendigo Bank ATM balance enquiries.
Key transaction costs include:
• Personal cheque withdrawal - $0.75
• ATM withdrawals - $1.25
• Foreign ATM Withdrawal or enquiry - $1.25
• Bank cheque - $10.00
• EFTPOS - $0.50
Other fees are detailed in clause 52 of the PDS.
The CMA is a deposit with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, regulated by APRA, the Code of Banking Practice and the EFT Code.
Since 28 November 2008, the Federal Government guarantee is limited to funds up to $1 million in total on deposit with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. (3)
Interest rate risk
The interest rate applying to the CMA may be affected by changes in the official interest rate, which is determined by the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Your interest rate can also be affected by changes in the interest rates prevailing between Australian banks in the Australian wholesale money market. These interest rates may vary depending on a number of factors, including Australian and overseas interest rates, market liquidity, exchange rates, monetary policy and other economic, social and political factors.
Method of interest calculation
Daily on closing balance
Frequency of interest payment
Minimum initial investment
Minimum operating balance
Maximum operating balance
No maximum balance
Minimum deposit amount
Minimum withdrawal amount
(1) ATM deposits and transfers available at selected Bendigo Bank ATMs.
(2) Bank@Post™ and its device mark are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of Australian Postal Corporation. All rights reserved.
(3) Refer to Section 1 of the PDS – Introductory information for more details of the application of the government guarantee and its application to funds.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
return to previous page